Game Master Vol.3 Ep.3 Game Master Vol.3 Ep.3

well...

Good story. nice and simple. You could use animatoin but commics can be nice too =) Like a slide show comic i see this as. Its pretty good. and yea what a lucky ass he is haha XD For better improvment find out how to get good at animatoin and better drawing. (I don't think less of you for drawing stick)

Do Not Feed The Alligator Do Not Feed The Alligator

LOL

Now this one made me laugh XD was kinda random how it happened but i gotta say this is one of the things that make random so awsome lol

Sparta Caramell Dansen Sparta Caramell Dansen

LOL

Something i dont see everyday lol cool thing about it the movements actally keep with the beat lol good work!
cant stop layghing lol

FOAMY: Tech-Support III : FOAMY: Tech-Support III :

''well umm...''

I kinda though at the end he realized that it was something literatly on the screen that he could whipe off lol but yea the fact that tech support can be like that id prefer to just get it fixed rather then tampered with by some anoying instructions that don't work.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

''well alright''

Not only did this make me laugh my head off but it also has some sence in it too lol seriously a white kid trying to act like a blk dude kinda gets anoying! trying to act all cool and gangster pff. finding a flash that tells sence and is funny at the same time like this is as rare to me as finding something to favorite! =)

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

lmfao!

channle 0 scared the crap outa me!! XD whole flash it'self is awsome! RAB rule!

Pong Battle v0.3 3DTest Pong Battle v0.3 3DTest

0_0

now theres something you dont see everyday! wel...old game and all but theres not many that post 3D stuff! this is like the first 3D flash i have ever seen on newgrounds! this is some intresting work you got here. :)

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

that was touching ^.^

this just proves that violense isent the selution for everythjing...and you have showed many people that. good work :)

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

sprite 37

HAHAHA! Kyle in that one makes me laugh when he yells HAHA! the spinning kick was crazy! lol HADUSKABUTAN! lol bu then again all of them where awsome! last ones animation and graphics where awsome! probably one of the best flash in history i bet this will be a classic!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

shit yeah!!

thats gonna make teh big score! nice!!
even seen tom fulp in there haha! all inwitch are famouse are on here and shown as a representive of newgrounds...yeah...everything by everyone is right!
good work! made my hair frizz in the middle and forward lol thats a good thing...build the exitment!