The Curse of Cracklevania The Curse of Cracklevania

Well what ye know?

Old school game play + furry hentai =3 I like!
And in this game i don't care if i win or lose! Fun ways to die lol

Canabalt Canabalt

How it is done baby!

hahaa! yea! ABle to get into the GROOVE when i play this simple but extream feeling-ish kinda game. I love it! Im not saying htis is extreaming extream but man it is fun and addivtive to me man =) Good work (youv probably heard it miilions of times) but serioulsy awsome! music is amazing!

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Hmmm....

Iv read alot of reviews for this flash you submited and alot ofthem seem to have a common saying...Thats all kinds of bugs and what not.

Will not save gold
Hero's health is ALWAYS one health point below the max (for some strange reason)
Gold drops are very low and is hard to build up on money (makeing the gold bug eritating -_-)

But i just purchase alot of expensive items befor i closed the game so that i can sell them to the shop keeper to get some gold back (But he seels for ALOT more and buys for ALOT less -_-) But its all i can do to manage.

Even though there is some bugs and few things to complain about i STILL like this game! I started finding ways to level up faster without fighting crowds and ways to keep soe amount of money and stayed on a good mood and i enjoyed the game =)

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

weird...

Im curiouse of how the computer you work with on the log out level could just make and open wounds on your arm like that ...its kinda scary 0_0 I couldnt amagin how scary that would be being in the same situatoin.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Nice!

normally i don't play madness games but thits is one i like to play all the time! =) Ad that clown guy at the end lol I found out just now it has more then one ''face of evil'' the three i seen so far is [[ :3 :D >:( ]]] lol

Furry Hentai Enema Furry Hentai Enema

Love it!

Guy one was cute and the Linda one was hawt!

I love how you made a lil ear trick for both of them =3

Enigmata Enigmata

Thats so cool!

Good or highly inspired artist or what? The title menu made me want to play lol

Multitask Multitask

Tell me about it right!?

Everything on the front page is on there for a reason...yours..is becuase its awsome! perfect game play perfect music. ^.^ Keep it up. Love it!! getting teh high scores ;)

-Ghost-

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

The voice....

It's whispery voice is so cool! If i could change my voice to that anytime i wish it would be kick ass to use on some spooky ocasions :) all teh options are pretty cool and i like the creative ones too. though there could have been way more lol

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Loved it!

It's so fun an addictive! And rather cute too how the foxes carry the lumber....funny little dudes lol Lap dance was histarical XD This flash is simpally amazing how in the end it still gives you a want to play. (and most flashes arent like that) 5/10 favorited. Good work =)